Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Introduction

New and unfamiliar territory.
This is basically how I feel about writing a blog for the first time.
To say that I never read Batman: The Dark Knight Returns before beginning this Graphic Novel class wouldn't be entirely true. I actually found it on a shelf in a Borders Bookstore in August of this year. At the moment, all I could do was skim through the pages as I didn't have the money or the complete interest to read the whole book. The same could also be said about the graphic novels Watchmen and Maus; although not at the same time and place.
Anyways, I will continue to do my best to keep this blog current and interesting with maintaining four other classes.

2 comments:

Kristopher said...

The mechanics to Blogger take some getting used to (as most other blogs). But once you tool around with it as I have, you become more creative with your posts. Knowing the rules enables you to break them. Keep this in mind and just experiment!

- Kristopher

~Becky~ said...

Blogging really isn't that hard and in truth it doesn't take up that much time. When you have something interesting to talk about it doesn't really seem like it's an assignment for a class.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts on what we read for class!!!