Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Experiment #1




The assignment was to only read the second and third book of The Dark Knight Returns, but it was a slower Labor Day weekend than I would have guessed. I read ahead to the fourth book as well as the cliff notes of the original rough draft for the fourth chapter So I'm well aware of what's happening in the picture I posted.

The so-called experiment was to see if I could upload an image into my blog without too many mishaps, but that doesn't seem too likely during the developmental stages.

Batman and Superman having to fight against each other in the final chapter, and the lengths Batman had to go to avoid being beaten in less than a minute not only from Superman's natural talents, but Batman's body about to give out on him.

A side project of mine will be to find the graphic novel The Dark Knight Strikes Back to see if Frank Miller still has his touch.

2 comments:

Kristopher said...

Good luck on finding "The Dark Knight Strikes Back." I heard it was less-than-stellar than "The Dark Knight Returns" but go ahead and check it out.

And yeah...I really like the scene where Batman does head to toe with Superman, who would have WASTED Batman in a millisecond! Shows how total authority is almost unstoppable while resistance (the hero to the common people) is weak yet very resourceful.

- Kristopher

Bill said...

Congratulations on the uploading of an image--fun. AS for "The Dark Knight Strikes Back," that book remains very popular, more so, in fact, than the one we read in class.

Bill